Psiphon is nothing but one of the best ways of bypassing internet security. If you live in a country that has a number of internet restrictions, then there is nothing better than Psiphon. Even if you are traveling to another country for leisure or business and you need the internet for personal use and the country law does not allow you to do so then you will need Psiphon to get through. When you use Psiphon, you get access via a virtual network and this means that no one will know which site you are accessing and where you are located. Psiphon 3 will even allow you to change your location so that you will not be blocked or even arrested.
The Psiphon 3 is the latest version of Psiphon that you can use. This version is available for Android as well as Windows. Here you can check the various features of Psiphon 3 and how it can benefit you.
Psiphon 3 Features
There are a number of people that are dependent on the internet even for their livelihood. Any restrictions on the internet can be a problem and can be a cause for frustration. With the help of Psiphon 3 you can now bypass any kind of security on the internet. It will not matter whether the site is blocked, restricted or even censored. Some of the features of Psiphon 3 include:
- It is an open source proxy server.
- Psiphon 3 provides all users with free SSH and VPN.
- You will get amazing internet speed with the help of Psiphon 3.
- You will be able to access any kind of blocked websites at any time of the day or night. Psiphon 3 is available to you at all times.
- You can access Psiphon 3 without rooting your device.
- Psiphon 3 will provide secure tunnel protocols so that you will be able to access the services in a better manner.
- With the help of Psiphon 3, no one will ever be able to track your data usage.
- Only you will be able to see how much data has been used and what you have accessed.
Psiphon 3 On Android
If you are looking to get Psiphon 3 on your Android device, then here are a few steps that you will need to follow.
- You will need to download the latest Psiphon 3 APK.
- Once you have completed the download, you will need to go to ‘Settings’ on your device and then click on ‘Security’. There you will need to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Now you need to click on the APK and install it on your Android device.
- After installation, you need to open the Psiphon 3 app.
- On the home page you will need to click the ‘Start’ button.
- On the next pop up window, you need to click ‘Tunnel whole device’.
- When asked if you need to allow for connection, click the ‘Ok’ button.
- Installation of Psiphon 3 is now complete.